Scan QR code
[Agricultural Plant Protection Article] Are you still worried about banana leaf spot disease?
I. Know leaf spot disease
1. Leaf spot: is a general term for various banana leaf spot diseases, including brown spot gray spot, black spot, black streak, coal grain disease and so on.
2. Pathogen: is a fungus belonging to the subgenus Aspergillus. High temperature and high humidity weather conditions, such as May-October is the peak incidence.
Second, why is leaf spot disease more and more difficult to prevent in recent years?
1. The deterioration of the planting environment in the old banana area and the increasing number of germs;
2. Partial application of chemical fertilizer, soil destruction, unhealthy roots, and the resistance of bananas to disease resistance is getting worse and worse;
3. The large and repeated use of triazole pesticides such as propiconazole, resulting in greater and greater resistance;
4. The disease presents a trend of “syndromes”.
Therefore, to better "love leaf", better control of leaf spot disease, it is recommended to rotate the use of pesticides, and comprehensive use of combined control formula.
In addition, in view of the current occurrence of diseases, we can combine a broad spectrum of fungicides, such as "Allicin" (a combination of antibiotic derivatives and triazoles) Agent;
After use, the lesion is easy to control, and its unique fumigating effect can be used to kill the spores in the air), and the formula is used together with the composition of the leaf spot and the lower fungi, bacteria and the like. The various diseases that can not be killed by fungicides have very good control effects.
three, prevention methods and precautions
In general, the new planting bananas began to pay attention to bactericidal and disease prevention after the emergence of large leaves of bananas; after the buds were fixed, they began to clear the garden, and the whole banana plantation was sterilized once.
The time interval between sterilization and disease prevention is usually about 20 days; in order to ensure that there are enough healthy leaves in the banana fruiting period, the first one to two months before the buds are “protective leaves”, it is especially important to ensure comprehensive control to ensure that the leaves do not occur. Severe leaf spot disease. From the point of medication, pay attention to therapeutic and protective,
1) Protective agent: allicin, Ruibang Xida (50% azoxystrobin), Bao Yekang, Tojinduo, Shineng, carbendazim, etc.;
2) therapeutic agent and protection: allicin, 40% difenoconazole, 40% flusilazole, myclobutanil, 25% propiconazole, etc.;
(Note: Avoid the use of triazole fungicides such as propiconazole and flusilazole and acaricides containing motor oil, alkyne, triazole tin, etc. during the bud period and fruiting period (not bagging). Directly spray the fruit, if it is accidentally sprayed, it should be sprayed in time to wash the fruit or remove the water droplets)