Scan QR code
[What is allicin]
Allicin is a self-developed antibiotic = a derivative of allicin. It is an efficient and pollution-free broad-spectrum biomimetic fungicide with a wide spectrum of sterilization, mainly based on protection, and has certain eradication and systemic properties. It has a strong inhibitory effect on spore germination and mycelial growth of various pathogenic bacteria. It has the function of regulating plant growth, can promote germination, increase germination rate, increase yield and improve quality. It is the first choice for compounding fungicides and pesticides.
It acts on substances containing sulfur in the bacteria, thereby inhibiting the normal metabolism of the cells.
1, quick-acting, temperature above 250C, effective 24 hours, 72 hours to control the disease.
2, high activity, low dosage, measured in the concentration range of 50--260ppm, can effectively inhibit cotton blight, blight, Verticillium wilt; rice blast, bacterial blight, mite, rotten rickets Sheath blight; maize size spot disease, yellow leaf, wheat scab, streak disease, smut, watermelon slow blight, watermelon seedling disease, cucumber seedling blight, blight, gray mold, black Star disease, downy mildew, cabbage soft rot, ginger blast, tomato gray mold, bacterial wilt, pepper blight and strawberry, atractylodes, ginseng, banana, apple, grape, pear, tea, horseshoe, flower, peanut, A variety of diseases on soybeans, sesame and other crops have significant effects.
1. Use alone: The effective concentration of foliar application is 80--260ppm, and the rooting concentration is reduced by half.
2, can be used in combination with other fungicides: The mechanism of allicin is unique, and it has no cross-resistance with other fungicides. The synergistic effect is 40%--70%. The disease has been used for a long time, and the effect is outstanding. It is very popular among farmers. In particular, the development of the allicin series products in recent years has been widely applied to the prevention and control of a variety of soil-borne diseases. Such as 32% oxazolone & bull; allicin EC, 15% allicin WP.
Take 32% ketone & bull; arbutin emulsifiable oil as an example:
1 Prevention of cotton soaked seed dressing: Before cotton planting, pay attention to sun-dried seed for 2 to 3 days, remove insects, seeds, and mildew, and dilute with 32% oxazolone & bull; 800 times liquid, soaked seeds (also can be mixed). According to the amount of cotton, it is better to mix the dilution to submerge the seeds. The cotton wool is usually soaked for 4-8 hours, then simmered for 4 hours, dried to a semi-dry, and then sown. It is also possible to spray wet cotton seeds with 32% oxazolone & bull; 500 times of the allicin emulsifiable concentrate to make the seeds absorb water evenly, and then suffocate for 6 hours, and dry and sow. This method can also be used for unbleached cotton, and the time for soaking and suffocating is appropriately extended.
Practical proof: After seed dressing, the germination rate of seeds increased significantly, the incidence of cotton seedlings decreased significantly, and the resistance to stress increased.
2 seedling treatment: Cotton after the emergence of two true leaves, using 32% oxazolone & bull; argan oil 1800-2200 times spray or root. When the field performance is relatively dry, it is necessary to increase the amount of water spray to ensure 30-45 kilograms of water per acre, and it is better to see the roots in the wet; when the humidity in the field is high, there is no need to spray too much water, so it is better to spray wet cotton seedlings. In the seedling stage, the control of cotton verticillium wilt is the best. The effect of nutrition on the seedlings in the live field may be difficult, but the effect of the allicin on the cotton seedlings is excellent. Based on this, it can be sprayed once every 5-7 days, and used continuously for 3 times. In the prevention and control of blight, anthracnose and root rot, the occurrence of blight is prevented, which is difficult to achieve with other drugs. When using seedlings, depending on the condition of the seedlings, when the cotton seedlings are too small or too weak, you should pay attention to increase the dilution to 2500 times, and do not repeatedly re-spray, otherwise there may be phytotoxicity.
3 growth and prevention technology
Spray: In the 6-leaf-bud stage of cotton seedlings, blight is not clearly manifested in the initial stage of the disease or disease, which is the best application period. Spray with 32% oxazolone • arsenic emulsifiable concentrate 1500-2000 times, focus on the base of the stem and the surrounding soil, two barrels of water per acre, and the unoccupied field is treated once every 10-20 days to prevent various diseases; When using, it should be administered 2-3 times at intervals of 5-7 days.
Lip root: Applicable to the whole growth period of cotton, the general occurrence of blight, or perennial disease field. Use 32% oxazolone & bull; chlorinated emulsifiable concentrate 1500 times solution, adjust the water volume of the nozzle to spray, or remove the nozzle to directly irrigate. Spray the whole field along the cotton ridge, and pay attention to the base of the stem of the cotton plant to be wet.
Irrigation root: Adapted to the whole growth period of cotton, the blight of yellow verticillosis occurred without obvious spread; or a few strains showed serious performance, and the other cotton plants showed no obvious symptoms. Generally, the method of removing the seriously ill strain and picking up the diseased strain is adopted. For the diseased strain, dilute 2000 times with 32% oxazolone & bull; allicin EC, 150-200 ml per plant (3-4 two); also can be used to directly spray the nozzle with a nozzle. After 7-10 days of treatment, a whole field spray or whole field irrigation should be carried out.
Note: 1 The occurrence of cotton blight is related to temperature, and it naturally retreats over 30 °C. At the peak of the two onset (the cotton bud-flowering period, most of the hang-up period) should be strengthened before the onset of blight.
2 The lack of trace elements in cotton is easy to cause disease, especially in the middle and late stages, the nutrient consumption is too large, and should be used in combination with trace element foliar fertilizer.
3 Cotton blight is a soil-borne disease caused by the root disease, and only foliar spray application or foliar fertilizer can not play a role. Therefore, the control of Verticillium wilt is mainly the treatment of the base of the stem and soil treatment.
4 Verticillium wilt can only prevent and control, after the onset of the application of drug control to delay, can not be cured, continuous medication is essential.
5 Verticillium wilt is transmitted by rainwater, and should be applied in time after watering or heavy rain. The combination of spray and drenched roots works best.
(1) Prevention and control of sweet potato black spot. 1 smoked sputum, 32% oxazolone &bull per 100 kilograms of sweet potato; 40-60 ml of arbutin emulsifiable concentrate, 1 kg of water, sprayed on the cover of sweet potato, sealed fumigation for 3-4 days, open窖 窖 。. If the temperature is lower than 10~C, it is not suitable for medication. 2 soaked seed potatoes. The seed potato was soaked for 10 minutes with a solution of 32% oxazolone & bull; 500% of the allicin emulsifiable concentrate, and the seedlings were removed. 3 dip the potato. The yam was immersed in a mixture of 32% oxazolone & bull; arbutin emulsifiable concentrate for 3 minutes and then planted.
(2) Control rice rotten cockroaches, use 32% oxazolone & bull; arbutin emulsifiable concentrate 3000 ~ 4000 times solution, indica rice soaked for 2 to 3 days, indica rice soaked for 3 to 4 days. Control rice blast, use 32% oxazolone & bull; alimental emulsifiable concentrate 10 ~ 20 ml, spray on water.
(3) Prevention and control of wheat diseases. Soaking seeds with wheat smut for 32 hours with 32% oxazolone & bull; 4000-5000 times solution of arsenic cream, and soaking barley stripe disease with 3,000 times for 24 hours. For barley barley stripe disease, use 32% oxazolone &bull per 100 kg of seeds; 8 ml of allicin emulsifiable concentrate, add a small amount of water, and mix with water.
(4) Control cotton anthracnose, blight, red rot, etc. in seedling stage, soak seeds with 32% oxazolone & bull; alimentin 2000 times solution for 16 to 24 hours. . The soaked cottonseed should not be mixed with the ash, and the pesticide question and answer will not affect the efficacy. To control cotton blight and verticillium wilt, when the field is sporadic, use 32% oxazolone & bull; 500 ml of fumigation soil per square meter to eliminate the spot disease center. For the general cotton wilt strain, each plant with 32% oxazolone & bull; arbutin emulsifiable concentrate 1500 times liquid 500 ml filling, can promote the recovery of health; or use 32% oxazolone & bull; arbutin emulsifiable oil 10 ~ 20 ML, spray on water.
(5) Control of soybean purple spot disease, soaked with 32% oxazolone & bull; allicin EC 2000 times solution for 1 hour. Prevention and treatment of rapeseed downy mildew, spray 32% oxazolone & bull; acesulfame emulsifiable concentrate 2000 ~ 3000 times liquid.
(6) Control bacterial keratosis of cucumber, Acre with 32% oxazolone & bull; arsenic 20~40 ml, spray on water.
(7) Prevention of grape and stone fruit root cancer, After scraping the tumor, the wound was smeared with 32% oxazolone & bull;
(8) Prevention and control of peach tree gum disease, in the dormant period of peach trees, after smearing in the disease department, smear with 32% oxazolone & bull; 100% solution of allicin