Biopesticides of ethyl alliin
【What is Ethylicin】
Ethyl allicin is an antibiotic = derivative of allicin developed independently in China. It is an efficient and harmless broad-spectrum bionic fungicide with a wide fungicidal spectrum, mainly with protective effect, but also with certain eradication effect and endosmosis. It has a strong inhibitory effect on the spore germination and mycelial growth of various pathogens. Also has a plant growth regulating effect, can promote germination, improve germination rate, increase yield and improve quality, is the preferred raw material for compounding fungicide pesticides.
【Mechanism of action】
Interacts with sulfur-containing substances in the bacterium, thereby inhibiting normal metabolism of the bacterium.
1、Quick-acting, the temperature is above 250C, 24 hours of effect, 72 hours to control the disease.
2, high activity, low dosage, measured in the concentration range of 50 - 260ppm, can effectively inhibit cotton blight, blight, yellow blight; rice blight, white leaf blight, bad seedling disease, rotten seedling disease, grain blight; corn size spot, yellow leaf, wheat red mold, streak disease, fishy black spike disease, watermelon slow blight, watermelon seedling disease, cucumber seedling sheep blight, blight, gray mold, black star disease, downy mildew, cabbage soft rot, ginger plague, tomato gray mold, green blight, pepper epidemic and a variety of diseases on crops such as strawberry, atractylodes, ginseng, bananas, apples, grapes, pear trees, tea leaves, horseshoes, flowers, peanuts, soybeans, sesame, etc., with remarkable effect.
1、Used alone: The effective concentration of foliar spray is 80-260ppm, and the concentration of root irrigation is reduced by half.
2、It can be used in combination with other fungicides: Ethyl alliin is unique in mechanism and has no cross-resistance with other fungicides, and the effectiveness of combination is 40%-70%. Especially in recent years, the development of E. alliin series products has been widely applied to the control of many soil-borne diseases. Such as 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifier, 15% ethyl alliin wettable powder, etc.
Take 32% ketone - ethyl alliin emulsion as an example：
① Cotton dip and mix seeds for prevention: Before sowing cotton, pay attention to sun seeds for 2-3 days, reject insect seeds, broken seeds and moldy seeds, and dip seeds with 32% azoxystrobin - ethyl alliin emulsion diluted 500-800 times (also can mix seeds). According to the amount of cotton seed, prepare a good dilution solution to submerge the seeds. Lint-free cotton seeds are generally soaked for 4-8 hours, then smothered for 4 hours, shaded and dried to half dry, and then sown. You can also use 32% azoxystrobin - ethyl alliin emulsifier 500 times to spray wet cotton seeds, so that the seeds absorb water evenly, and then smother the seeds for 6 hours, dry and sow. This method can also be used for undelinted cotton seeds, and the soaking and smothering time should be extended.
Practice has proved that: after ethacrynic acid seed dressing, the seed germination rate is obviously improved, the incidence rate of cotton seedlings is obviously reduced, and the resistance to adversity is enhanced.
②Seedling treatment: After two true leaves appear, cotton should be sprayed or drenched with 32% azoxystrobin-ethoprene emulsion 1800-2200 times. If the field is dry, increase the amount of spraying water to ensure 30-45 kg of water per mu to ensure that the roots are wet; if the field is humid, there is no need to spray too much water to spray wet cotton seedlings. In the seedling stage to control cotton wilt disease, nutrient bowl seedling is the best. In the practical application of live field, farmers may have difficulty in accepting it, but ethyl alliin has excellent effect on cotton seedling standing blight. It can be used as a benchmark and sprayed once at an interval of 5-7 days, and used 3 times continuously to prevent the occurrence of blight, anthracnose and root rot at the same time, which can play an effect that is difficult to be achieved by other agents. When the seedlings are too small or weak, attention should be paid to increase the dilution to 2500 times, and do not repeatedly re-spray, otherwise there may be drug damage.
③ Control technology in the growth period
Spraying: The best application period is during the 6 leaves - bud stage of cotton seedlings, when the disease is not clearly shown or the disease is at the beginning. Spray with 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsion 1500-2000 times, focusing on the base of the stem and surrounding soil, two buckets of water per mu, and apply once at an interval of 10-20 days in fields without disease, to prevent a variety of diseases; when used in diseased crops, 2-3 times in succession should be applied at an interval of 5-7 days.
Root drenching: Apply to cotton throughout its reproductive period, where wilt is widespread, or to perennial disease fields. Use 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl allantoin emulsion 1500 times, adjust the water output of the nozzle to spray along the rod, or remove the nozzle and drench directly. Spray the whole field along the cotton monopoly, paying attention to the base of the cotton plant stems to drench.
Root irrigation: Adapted to cotton throughout the reproductive period, the blight spot patch occurrence, not obvious spread; or there are a few diseased plants performance serious, the rest of the cotton plant disease performance is not obvious. Generally use the method of pulling out the heavily diseased plants and picking out the diseased plants. For the diseased plants, dilute 2000 times of 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsion, and instill 150-200 ml (3-4 taels) of liquid for each plant; you can also pull out the nozzle and use the nozzle to instill the medicine directly. After 7-10 days of application, make another whole-field spray or whole-field root irrigation.
①The occurrence of cotton wilt is related to temperature and naturally recedes above 30℃. In the two peak incidence periods (cotton bud - flowering period, most of the hanging boll period) should be strengthened before the onset of wilt and yellow wilt disease in advance application of drug control.
② cotton lack of trace elements prone to disease occurrence, especially in the late nutrient consumption is too much, should be used with trace elements foliar fertilizer.
③ cotton wilt is a soil-borne disease, caused by the roots began to disease, only foliar spraying agents or foliar fertilizer can not play a role. So the control of wilt is mainly stem base medication and soil treatment.
④Wilt can only be prevented and controlled, the onset of drug control to play a delaying effect, it is impossible to cure, continuous drug use is indispensable.
⑤ wilt disease spread by rain, watering or after heavy rain, should be timely application of drugs to control. The combination of spraying and drenching root has the best effect.
【Prevention and treatment target】
(1) Control sweet potato black spot disease. ① Fumigate the cellar. 40~60ml of 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsion per 100kg of sweet potato, 1kg of water, spray the bedding cover of sweet potato stored in the cellar, fumigate the cellar airtight for 3~4 days, and spread the temperature in the open cellar. The cellar temperature should not be used below 10~C. ②Soak seed potatoes. Soak seed potatoes with 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsion 1000 times for 10 minutes, then take them out of bed for seedlings. ③Soak potato seedlings. Dip potato seedlings with 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsion 3,000 times for 10 minutes and then plant them.
(2) To prevent and control rotten rice seedlings, dip seedlings with 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifier 3000-4000 times for 2-3 days for indica rice and 3-4 days for japonica rice. To prevent and control rice blast, use 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifiable oil 10～20ml per mu and spray with water.
(3) Control of wheat diseases. For wheat fishy black spike disease, use 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifiable oil 4,000 to 5,000 times to dip seeds for 24 hours, and for barley streak disease, use 3,000 times to dip seeds for 24 hours. For barley streak disease of barley, use 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifiable oil 8 ml per 100 kg of seeds, add a little water and wet mix.
(4) For the control of anthracnose, standing blight and red rot of cotton seedlings, soak the seeds with 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifier at 2,000 times for 16-24 hours. Take out and dry the seeds for sowing. Soaked cotton seeds, shall not be mixed with grass ash to pesticide Q & A to avoid affecting the efficacy. To prevent and treat cotton wilt and yellow wilt, when the disease is sporadic in the field, fumigate the soil with 100ml of 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifier per square meter to eliminate the center of the disease in point pieces. For general cotton wilt disease plants, irrigate the nest with 500 ml of 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifiable oil 1500 times per plant, which can promote the recovery of health; or mu use 10-20 ml of 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifiable oil and spray against water.
(5) To control soybean purple spot disease, dip the seeds with 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifier 2000 times for 1 hour. To prevent and control rape downy mildew, spray 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin emulsifiable oil 2000～3000 times.
(6) To prevent and control cucumber bacterial angular spot disease, spray 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin 20～40ml in mu with water.
(7) To prevent and control root cancer disease of grapes and drupe fruit trees, apply 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin 200 times to the wound after scraping off the tumor.
(8) To prevent and control runner's disease of peach trees, apply 32% azoxystrobin-ethyl alliin 100 times of solution after scratching the disease part during the dormant period of peach trees
Kaifeng Dadi Agrochemical Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Address: Suzhou Road, Kaifeng Fine Chemical Industry Cluster
Copyright © Kaifeng Dadi Agrochemical Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
This website supports IPV6